Collaboration is vital to life and business. However, like most great things it’s easier said than done. The skills involved do not naturally evolve, they must be learned.
Through our 3 C’s program we will guide you through the roadmap of how to unleash meaningful and effective collaboration that delivers results. Details:
- 3 day interactive series | 9:00 – 17:00
- Location: Amsterdam
- Lunch, tea and coffee included.
- All activities conducted in English.
- Small group of 8 –12 people.
CONSCIOUS COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS
Studies have shown collaboration starts within day-to-day relationships between real people in a psychologically safe setting.
Psychological safety starts with fostering a culture of trust. Creating workspaces where people can authentically show up and bring their own perspective to the table. Through ‘Conscious Courageous Collaboration’ between people, all the different perspectives are explored, personal boundaries are respected, and creativity & energy can flow.
For that to happen, people need to learn to understand and understand their own biases, and courageously come forward. This skill can be learned & practiced.
‘Conscious Courageous Collaboration’ is an experiential interactive workshop that delves into the skills and mindset required to navigate through these conversations and an interactive mix of: group exploration, personal reflection, coaching and constellations. An overview of the workshop is below:
Conscious: Presence / Body Awareness / Choice
- Presence: Bring personal presence to life and embodying it.
- Body Awareness: Identifying emotions and learning to recognise physiological sensations.
- Choice: What does it mean to explore alternatives and make a choice.
Courageous: Holding Space / Vulnerability/ Trust / Empathy
- Holding Space: Explore ‘space’, including what it looks like, feels like, and simply be with it.
- Vulnerability: Challenge old definitions and dispel the myths of vulnerability.
- Trust: Develop an understanding of trust and the importance of psychological safety.
- Empathy: Explore and practice the importance of empathy in relationships.
Collaboration: Listening / Naming it / Constellations
- Listening: Experience the three levels of listening, including how to activate them.
- Naming it: Experience the three levels of conversation, the four steps of the Non—Violent Conversations (NVC) model.
- Constellations: Bringing all of the above to life through systemic exploration.
- 3 workshop days: 9:00 – 17:00 pm.
- The workshop is conducted in English.
- Small groups of 8 –12 people.
Typical requested outcomes from the programme:
“I want our project team to kick-off in an authentic, creative and enthusiastic manner and support the psychological safety necessary for expressing whatever is needed to stay on course effectively & energetically.”
“I want our people to know better how to deal with tension, within themselves and towards their colleagues”.
“As management team, we want to create meaningful collaboration in a psychologically safe environment and we want to start with ourselves”.
MSvS Coaching & Consultancy
+ 31 6 42809928